So give me a title for one of the following in our own mini book challenge:
1. A book you wish you could live in.
[My answer: Harry Potter! I want to live at Hogwarts.]
2. A book you’re most embarrassed to say you like.
[My answer: Twilight, the first book in the series. Everything after that, and the movies, and the general hysteria surrounding the series freak me out, though. I'm at least happy to say that I took the time to read them before judging them.]
3. A book whose main character is most like you.
[My answer: Gemma Doyle, A Great and Terrible Beauty, by Libba Bray. Haven't read it? It's one of my favorites.]
4. A book whose main character you want to marry.
[My answer: Henry DeTamble, The Time Traveler's Wife. I don't care if he disappears on me, he's my kind of guy.]
5. A book that you can quote or recite.
[My answer: The Time Traveler's Wife. What can I say? I read that book every fall and never tire of it.]
Or answer them all! Either way it’s fascinating to see the unique perspective and taste of every reader.
And if I haven’t read them, I’ll add your answers to my to-read list!